As CEO of Total NutriCare LLC, Mohsen Motamedian focuses on the connection between diet and spiritual, mental, and physical health. He and his firm market vitamins and supplements to customers who want a more holistic approach to their well-being. Mohsen Motamedian’s responsibilities at Total NutriCare include promotion of the company’s products at worldwide wellness conferences as well as marketing them on the Internet.
Internet marketing brings many benefits to today’s companies. Its benefits include:
1. Convenience. Because the Internet is always open, both customers and marketers benefit from “24/7” access to products and services.
2. A larger target market. Using the Internet, you can sell goods in almost any part of the world.
3. Reduced cost. Internet business owners do not need to maintain a physical location, allowing them to avoid rent, property insurance, and other costs.
4. Personalization. The Internet allows marketers to build a profile of customers’ purchasing history and preferences.
5. Relationships. Internet marketers can send follow-up and thank-you emails to strengthen customer relationships.
6. Social media. Incorporating social marketing tools into your Internet marketing campaign can boost sales even further.
Chief Executive Officer of Bashari Inc.