As CEO of Total NutriCare LLC, Mohsen Motamedian focuses on the connection between diet and spiritual, mental, and physical health. He and his firm market vitamins and supplements to customers who want a more holistic approach to their well-being. Mohsen Motamedian’s responsibilities at Total NutriCare include promotion of the company’s products at worldwide wellness conferences as well as marketing them on the Internet.
Internet marketing brings many benefits to today’s companies. Its benefits include:
1. Convenience. Because the Internet is always open, both customers and marketers benefit from “24/7” access to products and services.
2. A larger target market. Using the Internet, you can sell goods in almost any part of the world.
3. Reduced cost. Internet business owners do not need to maintain a physical location, allowing them to avoid rent, property insurance, and other costs.
4. Personalization. The Internet allows marketers to build a profile of customers’ purchasing history and preferences.
5. Relationships. Internet marketers can send follow-up and thank-you emails to strengthen customer relationships.
6. Social media. Incorporating social marketing tools into your Internet marketing campaign can boost sales even further.
The CEO of Total NutriCare, LLC, Mohsen Motamedian has traveled to wellness conferences across the globe. Through his company, he supplies a variety of vitamins and nutritional supplements. Mohsen Motamedian also offers holistic health services for nutrition, including comprehensive diet and blood chemistry analysis.
Because each individual possesses slight variations in body chemistry and physical requirements, a successful nutritional plan must consider all these factors. A doctor who approaches a person’s health holistically will begin with a basic health check, including heart rate and blood pressure. Additionally, he or she might perform a few basic tests in order to lay down the groundwork for a personalized approach to nutrition.
The holistic view of nutrition encompasses areas ranging from nutritional deficiencies to exercising and stress. It also includes determining whether someone requires detoxification or blood chemistry balancing before a person can achieve a diet that will provide his or her body with balanced nutrition sufficient to maintain optimum health.
Chief Executive Officer of Bashari Inc.